|Master of Public Administration||July 6, 2021||N/A||June 15, 2021|
|Master of Public Policy||July 6, 2021||N/A||June 15, 2021|
|M.S. in Criminology and Criminal Justice||September 8, 2021||June 15, 2021||August 15, 2021|
Applicants must submit the online application and all required admission materials no later than the stated deadlines to be considered for admission.
There are four opportunities to start the Master of Public Administration program and the Master of Public Policy program each year: fall, spring, summer 1, and summer 2. (The summer starts are only open to non-international applicants.)
There are two opportunities to start the M.S. in Criminology and Criminal Justice program each year: fall and spring.
Required Application Materials
- Completed online application
- Application fee
- U.S. $75.00
- Personal statement
- One to two pages identifying your educational goals and expectations from the program
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Choose individuals with either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities, such as a faculty member, current employer, or mentor.
- Writing sample (MSCJ only)
- A significant piece of academic writing, approximately 10 pages long
- Evidence of English proficiency for international applicants
Applicants are not required to submit GRE scores.
If admitted, students must provide an official copy of all degree-bearing transcripts within 30 days after classes start.
Send official transcripts to:Graduate Office
College of Social Sciences and Humanities
180 Renaissance Park
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Note that materials submitted for admission consideration are university property and will not be returned to the applicant.
Get Started Now
Fill out the form to learn more and download a brochure about Northeastern University’s Master of Public Administration, Master of Public Policy, Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice, or Graduate Certificates.